Today I’ve extended my checklist for a ”Perfect Round” from an earlier post. The checkmarks mark the things I’ve done in this, my current play-through.
People to help
- Anju and Kafei
- Save Romani from the cow-sucking space aliens.
- Protect Cremia(?), Romani’s sister, on her route to Clocktown.
- Complete the full trading of Business Scrubs’ trading lots.
- Protect the old lady carrying bombs through North Clock Town at night.
- Help the girl whose dad’s been turned into a Gibdo by removing the spell from him.
Things to do
- Finish Woodfall Temple, thereby helping the Deku and the Monkeys. ✓
- Finish Snowhead Temple. thereby helping the Goron. ✓
- Finish The Great Bay Temple. ✓
I’ve also started working on a ”schedule” of sort to help me keep track of what to do and when. (The arrow marks where I’m currently at.)
- Get the Moon Tear and trade it for a Town Title Deed.
- Soar to the Southern Swamp and trade the title deed for a Swamp Title Deed instead.
- Soar to Woodfall and beat the temple boss.
- Deliver the Deku Princess to her father. (I forgot to do this in this round.)
- 2:20 pm – Wear the Kafei-mask and speak to Anju after the mailman has given her Kafei’s mail.
- Soar to Snowhead and beat the temple boss.
- Soar to Zora Cape, find the Business Scrub and trade Land Title Deeds with him.
- Head for the Great Bay Temple and beat the boss. (Done around 10 pm.)
- 11:30 pm – Speak to Anju in the kitchen of the Stockpot Inn. ⃪
- Run toward the north part of Clocktown and mail Anju’s letter on the way.
- 00:00 – Help the old lady in north of Clocktown as she’s getting robbed.
- 02:00 am – Soar to Milk Road, call for Epona and ride to Romani Ranch to help Romani.
More to be added.